The Women’s Health Center of Logansport Memorial Hospital offers routine gynecological screenings and treatments, as well as complete care and treatment for a wide range of reproductive health and pelvic problems.
Our gynecologists focus on wellness and prevention. They use advanced medical imaging tools to help with diagnosis and coordinate with your primary care physician and other specialists to ensure that you always receive the best treatment possible at our OB/GYN office.
Learn about our state-of-the-art medical imaging
Comprehensive gynecology services include:
- Diagnostic evaluation with pelvic imaging, specialized workups, biopsies, and ultrasounds
- Medical management and gynecologic surgery, including minimally-invasive and laser techniques to remove fibroids, abnormal growths, uterus, ovaries, and the cervix
- Advanced alternatives to hysterectomies
- Menopause care, including hormone replacement therapy, bone density testing, and heart testing
- Gynecologic urology treatment, including incontinence, prolapse, and bladder disorders
- Disease prevention
- Routine evaluation
Minimally-invasive surgery techniques
Minimally invasive options promote faster recovery with minimized patient discomfort. Our physicians are dedicated to providing safe, effective, minimally invasive gynecologic care whenever possible.
Disorders—such as incontinence, dropped bladder, dropped uterus, and bladder infections–can be embarrassing and uncomfortable, but you don’t have to accept these life-altering disorders as just another inevitability of aging.
Bladder problems can be caused by a variety of conditions, and our physicians will work with you to diagnose and cure or manage these conditions using a variety of treatment options.