Updated April 20, 2023
Effective April 20, 2023, all visitor restrictions have been lifted. Masks are not required for visitors, staff, or symptom-free patients. However, masks are still available for those who want them or those who have respiratory symptoms.
Click here to view our current visitor policy.
**Visitor restrictions are subject to change at any time, based on flu season, COVID surges or
outbreaks, and any other seasonal trends or changes.
- The Main Hospital Entrance
- Monday - Friday | 6:00 an - 5:30 pm
- Medical Office Building East Entrance
- Monday - Friday | 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Emergency Department
- 24 Hours / 7 Days a week
*This is the only entrance open after 5:30 pm Monday - Friday and on weekends.
COVID Testing and Vaccinations
- For testing information please visit the CDC Website.
- For vaccination information please visit the CDC Website.