Early detection of breast cancer saves lives, and the most effective way to detect breast cancer is a high-quality mammogram paired with a clinical breast exam.
We believe everyone in our community deserves to have access to breast cancer screenings. You can help us save lives right here in north-central Indiana. Join us at the annual River Bluff Fun Run & Walk for breast cancer support and awareness.
Build a team of family members, friends, classmates, colleagues from work, or even people you know from volunteering or church. Registration + shirt fees are $15 for an individual, sizes Small – X-Large, and $20 for sizes 2X and up. To guarantee your shirt please be registered by 5:00 pm Friday, September 16, 2022. Shirts will be available to pick up the week of October 3 or can be picked up the day of.
Click Here to Register
All proceeds from the River Bluff Fun Run & Walk are used to provide breast cancer screenings for uninsured women in Cass County age 40 and older. Learn more about all the different ways the Logansport Memorial Hospital Foundation supports our community.
The 5k course
Participants will walk/run from Michigan Avenue Trailhead to Cole Bridge, turn right, and walk/run around Riverside Park. You will then walk/run back across the bridge, turn left, and head back to the Michigan Avenue Trailhead.
Thank you to our Event Sponsors
- Area Five Agency on Aging and Community Services
- Central Paving, Inc.
- Dr. Cherie Bennett
- Dr. Lindsey and Tyler Fleshman
- Dr. Jessica and Mr. Marcus Glover
- Dr. W. Bruce and Leeann Murray
- Dr. Todd and Roberta Weinstein
- Engineering Aggregates Corporation
- Indiana Dimensions Inc.
- MPR Realty
- Reflections Tanning and Trends
- Representative Ethan Manning and Dr. Bridget Kennedy
- Security Federal Savings Bank
- Shoe Sensation Store 989
- Small Parts, Inc.
- Steinberger Construction, Inc.
- Summit Radiology
- Tyson Foods
- United Way of Cass County
- Workman and Associates Inc.