Volunteering for Logansport Memorial Hospital not only helps patients, families and staff - it helps you too. Our volunteers find that giving time helps them connect with the community and lets them experience the joy of helping others. Volunteering at LMH also lets you:
- Meet people and develop friendships
- Develop and share your skills
- Gain information, education or training
- Keep yourself active and have fun
- Receive a free annual flu shot
- Celebrate at our annual recognition event held in the spring
Logansport Memorial Hospital Volunteers come from all walks of life and backgrounds. Our volunteers are retired adults, moms and dads, students and professionals. We expect our volunteers to be positive, friendly, caring and dependable. Volunteers must be willing to work a regular schedule. We also require volunteers to complete an employee health assessment, adhere to our volunteer policies and procedures and read and agree to a confidentiality code.
Ready to learn more?